A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ruesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ruesch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruesch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ruesch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruesch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Ruesch practice?
Dr. Paul Ruesch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.