Dr. Paul Ruh MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

March 24th, 2015
Dr. Ruh is absolutely amazing!!

June 10th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr Ruh made hiself available at a moment's notice when I was very ill even though he had never seen me! I was very impressed with his approachable and down-to-earth manner. His PA and office staff are wonderful. All was done in a very timely manner. He accurately diagnosed and recommended treatment that has been sucessful. I will continue to see him and would recommend him to anyone.

May 9th, 2013
I miss him at his old practice!
Dr. Ruh is hands-down my favorite physician and I was deeply saddened when he left my area. Very tempted to start making the +3-hour drive to see him at his new practice. I saw him for about 13 years for Crohn's disease and he is very knowledgable and thorough. The most important part to me was that he let me participate in my care. If there was a medication I didn't want to take for whatever reason, he was understanding about it and didn't force the issue, found a way around it that always worked. He was AMAZING when I was acutely ill in the hospital in 2002 and after my surgery. Overall, super nice guy, down to earth. His wait times get ridiculous (I've waited over an hour), but I will shout from the rooftops that he is worth it! You just need to plan ahead for that hiccup. I've seen 3 GI providers since he left, and none have come close to giving me the personalized care and attention that he does so effortlessly.

October 28th, 2012
ALWAYS LATE!
Hard to get in to see him and he is always at least 45 minutes late. He does seem to know what he's doing though. Overall, a good doc.