A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Runge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Runge, Ophthalmologist, Retinal Specialist, Pediatrician, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Runge, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Runge graduated from The Flinders Univ Of So Australia, Sch Of Med, Bedford Park, Sa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Runge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Runge BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Runge practice?
- Dr. Paul Runge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Runge practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.