Learn more about Dr. Paul Runge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Runge, Ophthalmologist, Retinal Specialist, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runge
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Runge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Runge, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Runge graduated from The Flinders Univ Of So Australia, Sch Of Med, Bedford Park, Sa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Runge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Runge BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Runge practice?
- Dr. Paul Runge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Runge practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.