Learn more about Dr. Paul Runge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Runge, Ophthalmologist, Retinal Specialist, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runge
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Runge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Runge, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Runge graduated from The Flinders Univ Of So Australia, Sch Of Med, Bedford Park, Sa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Runge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Runge BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Runge practice?
- Dr. Paul Runge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Runge practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.