Ophthalmologist, Retinal Specialist, Pediatrician,
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Torn retina laser repair show details Torn retina laser repair
Feb 25th, 2013

Emergency retina tear,fitted in an appointment promptly. Had to wait in office, but that was ok. Staff was great on phone and in person. Dr runge was helpful and kind. Spent time answering questions, even stayed after business hours for me. Good follow up. Highly recommend!

Feb 10th, 2011

He's has been all that was appreciated in the good review, yet when he didn't like the health insurance of an 88 year old retired first grade teacher from Ohio who has been his patient for several years, he instructed his nursing staff to dismiss her as a patient right before her scheduled treatment.Think of a frail, little old lady already quaking for fear of the needle being told that her beloved doctor won't allow her to return. Think of her fear of not being able to see anything because her beloved doctor won't treat her again. I, her daughter and caregiver, only asked that we wait to discuss the matter "Later!" We were denied and insulted.

On-call doctor show details On-call doctor
by Barb on Feb 7th, 2011

What a great experience having a doctor call you back right away in an emergency, ask the appropriate questions, check back later that day AND call the next day also just to make sure everything was okay. Very professional and caring. He was the on-call doctor who I had not known prior to this call. He was so nice, it prompted me to look him up.

Best Eye Doctor show details Best Eye Doctor
Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Runge, treated me with professionalism and respect. Staff was on top of everything that had to be done. Dr. Runge, made me feel very comfortable during the procedure and talked to you the whole time he was working on me.Dr. Runge, thank you for being my Doctor.Pasquale Esposito