A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rush
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Rush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rush, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rush has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Fletcher Rush FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Rush practice?
- Dr. Paul Rush has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurinburg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Laurinburg Surgeons.