A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rush
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rush, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rush has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Fletcher Rush FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Rush practice?
- Dr. Paul Rush has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurinburg, NC.
See Laurinburg Surgeons.