A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Russo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Russo, MD, OD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Russo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cance, New York, Ny
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Russo MD and OD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Russo practice?
- Dr. Paul Russo has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Russo practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.