Dr. Paul Russo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Russo?

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

He removed a malignant tumor in 1998, I'm still cancer free. He removed a difficult bladder stone in 2014, I'm feeling great. He treated me like he knew me and cared about me and my family. In my book he is very very special, can't say enough good things about him, he is on my short list of heroes.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Superb down to earth surgeon with extraordinary people and surgical skills. While each appointment entailed some waiting, knowing the quality and generosity of time that Dr. Russo gave each and every patient, made the small delay understandable and frankly quite reasonable. A remarkable young man.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr Russo is highly knowledgeable and spent time with us regarding my upcoming surgery

one in a million

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

I am here today because of Dr Russo ..I was diagnosed with Kidney cancer and was referred to Dr Russo tgru a friend eho was being treated at MSK for a different type of Cancer. My first meeting with Dr Russo went as follows Dr R "If you want me to p[ut you in the hospital in two weeks ,take out your kidney and send you home go someplace else because I do niot work like that AA "I don't want that BUT if you are Italian I don't want you operating on me ! I am Italian and I know you will just cut me open stuff me with garlic and parsley and sew me back up " He loved it and a few weeks later when I was told I lymphona by a different Hospital I called him at 11PM that evening he called me from his home to tell me he would ARRANGE FOR THE HEAD OF THAT DEPT TO SEE ME THE NEXT DAY .Which he did a day later I was receiving chemo and radiation I am alive because of his concern and friendship He is the best in every way.

Posted on March 9th, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Paul Russo

Posted on January 26th, 2009

Dr.Russo removed a huge kidney tumor in 2008. Thankfully, pathology showed it was not cancer! However, 3 other specialists wanted to remove my entire kidney without knowing if cancer was a factor. Dr. Russo advised me to try and save the kidney, and he did!!! I pray for him every day! Helene

Posted on August 17th, 2017