A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rutledge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rutledge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rutledge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Geoff Rutledge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Paul Rutledge has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Rutledge practices Family Medicine near St. Louis, MO.