Learn more about Dr. Paul Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rutledge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rutledge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutledge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Geoff Rutledge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Paul Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rutledge practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.