Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

12700 Southfork Rd
Ste 230
Saint Louis, MO 63128
314-543-5920
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
by CGC on Apr 1st, 2013

I absolutely had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rutledge and have referred several friends and family members to him, all have had wonderful things to say!! Dr. Rutledge takes time, has compassion, and a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

Best doctor I've ever found, put me at ease immediately upon meeting him, he was very thurough and genuine. Listened with interest and without interruption. Something special about this doctor! Office staff were very friendly, all smiles and nice as could be. Lucked out with this doctor, highly recommend.

|  Horrible office  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

This office is run like a circus. All you hear from the Dr. And Staff are excuses about the long hrs that they work and as a pt.I do not want to hear my Dr. Complain to me about how many hrs. he works in a day or week this is the profession he chose so put your big boy pants on and suck it up!!!! And as far as billing goes they tried to collect a supposed balance from 11/2 yrs ago 3 different times and it had already been pd, then another time they tried to send me to collections and ended up paing me the co-pay back!!! And I also find it ridiculous that they can not transfer there phones within there own office!!!