Dr. Paul Rutledge MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Saint Louis, MO

October 13th, 2016
Will not take no for an answer when you don't want to take a certain med he recommends. Is unreasonably pushy and has no respect for patient autonomy.

July 27th, 2016
Very Caring Compassionate Doctor

January 8th, 2016
I first saw Dr. Rutledge back in 2009. I don't get sick very often so I never had a "doctor". I chose Dr. Rutledge and am glad I did. He saved my life. I had a rash on my foot that concerned me and it turned out that I had ITP and my platelet count was down to 2000 when a normal count is 150,000! He was quick to diagnose it, and referred me to another Dr. who specialized in this type of malady and made sure they would stay open until I got over there. I was admitted to the hospital and release a week later. I have used him ever since and won't change it for a minute. My wife is even now a patient of his. He is straight forward, asks about everything and I find him very easy to relate to. Also I want to give a shout out to the woman who works in his lab taking the blood samples. She is the best! Whether drawing blood or giving you a shot she is very personable and very good at what she does.

April 1st, 2013
I absolutely had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rutledge and have referred several friends and family members to him, all have had wonderful things to say!! Dr. Rutledge takes time, has compassion, and a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone!

November 28th, 2012
Best doctor I've ever found, put me at ease immediately upon meeting him, he was very thurough and genuine. Listened with interest and without interruption. Something special about this doctor! Office staff were very friendly, all smiles and nice as could be. Lucked out with this doctor, highly recommend.

April 3rd, 2011
Horrible office
This office is run like a circus. All you hear from the Dr. And Staff are excuses about the long hrs that they work and as a pt.I do not want to hear my Dr. Complain to me about how many hrs. he works in a day or week this is the profession he chose so put your big boy pants on and suck it up!!!! And as far as billing goes they tried to collect a supposed balance from 11/2 yrs ago 3 different times and it had already been pd, then another time they tried to send me to collections and ended up paing me the co-pay back!!! And I also find it ridiculous that they can not transfer there phones within there own office!!!