A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ruzumna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ruzumna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruzumna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ruzumna, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzumna graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ruzumna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ruzumna FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Ruzumna practice?
- Dr. Paul Ruzumna has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ruzumna practices Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Cardiologists.