A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rykwalder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rykwalder, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rykwalder graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rykwalder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Rykwalder MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Rykwalder practice?
- Dr. Paul Rykwalder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rykwalder practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, WI and Cudahy, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists.