Learn more about Dr. Paul Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Auerbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Auerbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Auerbach, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from New York University.
Dr. Auerbach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Steven Auerbach FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Paul Auerbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Auerbach practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Fishkill Internists and Fishkill Gastroenterologists.