A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Auerbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auerbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Auerbach, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from New York University.
Dr. Auerbach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Steven Auerbach FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Paul Auerbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Auerbach practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Fishkill Internists and Fishkill Gastroenterologists.