A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bennett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Durham Regional Hospital
- North Carolina Eye And Ear Hos, Durham, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Bennett MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Paul Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bennett practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Mebane, NC.
See Burlington Otolaryngologists and Burlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.