A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bennett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Durham Regional Hospital
- North Carolina Eye And Ear Hos, Durham, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Scott Bennett MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Paul Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bennett practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Burlington, NC.
See Burlington Otolaryngologists.