Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Berger
Dr. Paul Berger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Commack, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Berger is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center, University Hospital & Medical Center Stony Brook and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Berger has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Berger has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Paul Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commack, NY.
Dr. Alina Ciobanu
Commack, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Jacques Schmid
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Commack, NY 0.01 mi41
Dr. Richard Weiss
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Commack, NY 0.03 mi32