A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Berger, MD is board certified in Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York University.
Dr. Berger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Berger practice?
Dr. Paul Berger practices Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology near Cody, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Commack, NY.
See Cody Radiologists.