A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brady, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Brady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Brady practice?
Dr. Paul Brady practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.