Learn more about Dr. Paul Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brady, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Brady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Brady MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Brady practice?
- Dr. Paul Brady has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Brady practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.