Learn more about Dr. Paul Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brady is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brady, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Brady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Brady MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Brady practice?
- Dr. Paul Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Brady practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.