A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brady is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brady, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Brady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Brady MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Brady practice?
- Dr. Paul Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Brady practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.