Dr. Paul Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Chang?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Paul Chang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016

Excellence and Compassion Personified

I've been seeing Dr. Chang as my primary care physician since 2002. In my entire life, I have never been happier and more comfortable with a doctor. I feel well known and understood, and he has never failed to provide help for any of medical needs. Dr. Chang always takes the time necessary to explain whatever is going on, its impact and what options are open to me. And he has a wonderful dry sense of humor which brightens what may otherwise have been a frightening or tense moment. I can not praise him highly enough.

September 24th, 2015

Unquestionable Confidence and Trust

Dr. Chang has prevented and diagnosed problems and issues for my entire family which resulted in optimum health for all of us. He has my absolute total confidence all the time, for any circumstance, and without hesitation.

May 28th, 2015

I felt violated

I choose Dr. Chang because he was recommended by a neighbor who works at the hospital. In my last physical I needed a Pap test and requested a female doctor or PA for the test and shared my discomfort in having a male (Dr. Chang) in the room. I was assured it would be no problem. Some women could care less but I was uncomfortable and had placed my trust in them by sharing my concern and making a request that should have been pretty simple. Right in the middle of the exam Dr. Chang came waltzing in with a loud and laughing demeanor and actually touched me completely disrespectfully as he looked in my eyes. I was outraged and I will never go back. If I can't feel safe with my doctor respecting my needs then I can't feel safe with him helping me with my medical concerns.

January 17th, 2015

Excellent Physician

Great bedside manner - very thorough in his exam. I will definitely continue with Dr. Chang. I would recommend him as an extremely knowledgable caring physician.

December 13th, 2014

Dr. Chang validated my symptoms and referred me to specialist who confirmed his diagnosis that was left untreated for 26 years by other doctors. I am now on medication that has relieved my condition giving me my life back. I am very grateful to Dr. Chang and his staff.

December 9th, 2014

We think Dr.Chang is a wonderful M.D. He has always taken time to listen to us.And always made follow up visits until the issue was resolved.I worked with him when i worked with MMH and that is how i first got to know him and saw how he treated his patients.that is when i made the decision that he would be our M.D. at that time.He is wonderful and has a wonderful bedside manner.

May 10th, 2014

great Dr

He pays attention to you and really cares about his patients. He has a wonderful sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable.

March 25th, 2014

Dr. Chang is one of the best doctors I have ever had. His bed side manner an ability to explain what is going on with respect to my health is excelent. He is very thorough in his examination an accurate in his diagnosis. I would highly recommend him to my friends or any one in need of a doctor.

September 27th, 2013

Poor

We are switching doctors because he moved and also because every time we went we saw his assistant not Dr, Chang. I have tried for a month to get medical records and it's one excuse after another. I would not recommend this doctor nor his staff, Wait time is long and trying to get a call back is impossible also.

August 22nd, 2013

Patient for 23 years.

Dr. Paul Chang has been my personal physician for over 23 years. He is an exceptional diagnostician. He has overseen my care with a true personal interest in my state of health. I value him as not only my caretaker-------but my friend. Appreciate the care he has provided to me over all these years.

July 5th, 2013

Horrifying Staff

The staff at this doctors office is by far the worst I have ever encountered. I have never been so disgusted that I felt the need to write a review to warn other unsuspecting patients. You aren't even greeted with a smile or hello when you enter, the staff is extremely short and rude. The lady who draws blood has the personality of a dry log. The nurse was more knowledgable than the NP I encountered. I basically diagnosed myself, and prescribled my own medications, she seemed to literally have no clue what was going on. At my follow up visit, which I seriously debated on going to, they informed me that I had a diagnosis ,which had never been discussed with me, and that I had been taking medication for said diagnosis. (NEVER happened) Wow is really all I can say, I am extremely surprised this office is still in business. I wouldn't take a stray rat to this office. Save yourself the trip.

January 28th, 2013

Not sure about this physician himself, but his staff really stinks. His PA is in my opinion ill-informed. Prescribed increase in medication to an unsafe level. Facilities are sub-standard. I would not recommend this physician or his clinic to anyone. Very, very poor.