A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Collins, General Surgery/Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Collins, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Collins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Collins MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Collins practice?
- Dr. Paul Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Collins practices Vascular Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.