A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Esposito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esposito
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esposito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Esposito, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Esposito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- North Shore Medical Center
- University Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Scott Esposito MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Paul Esposito has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Esposito practices Surgery near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.