A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Esposito, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Esposito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- University Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Scott Esposito MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Paul Esposito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Esposito practices Surgery near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.