A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fishman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Fishman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Spencer Fishman MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Paul Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fishman practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.