Dr. Paul Gill, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Reconstructive surgery after weight loss  |  show details
by Jennifer P. on Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr. Gill and his staff are very professional. The entire process went extremely smooth. Both doctor and staff were patient, accommodating, thorough, and efficient. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gill.

|  Attorney  |  show details
by Happy Mommy on Nov 6th, 2013

I could not be more happy with my results! Dr. Gill is a miracle worker and I heard it for years from my friends but never had the courage to go in for a appt. I am so glad I did!! I feel 21 again after 3 children and 25 yrs of marriage.

|  My Journey  |  show details
by Marsha Disotell on Aug 24th, 2013

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in may 2012. I had several doctors to see for surgery to reconstruction. Dr. Gill is the best. My first visit with him was compassionate, caring, professional, and comforting. The staff has to be as caring as Dr. Gill. After my surgery I received phone calls every day until my follow up visit. Dr. Gill always spent time explaining what this procedure would involve and we take one at a time. Dr. Gill has been on this journey with me since the beginning and I have recommended him to any and every woman considering surgery for personal reasons or reconstruction as I was. Dr. Gill and his staff have always been prompt with getting me in and seeing him within a matter of minutes. Dr. Gill has made me a happy woman and I share my journey with any and all women I can to put a gleam back into their life. Dr. Gill always discussed the options, procedures, downtime, and it has been just as he said. Dr. Gill has made me so happy. The outcome is great. God Bless Dr. Gill and all his ladies that made this go so smooth. Best friends a girl can have.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

For years I have wanted to get a tummy tuck but personal health issues seemed to get in the way. This year started out rough but as the year went by, I found that I finally had an opportunity to explore the possibilities of a tummy tuck. I was unsure how to go about finding a competent plastic surgeon. I have had several friends recommend different doctors but no 2 people had the same reference or experience. I started researching the procedure and local doctors on the internet. I saw Dr. Gill's advertisement in a local magazine and researched his experience and reviews. After long consideration, I decided to make an appointment for a consultation and was glad I did. The staff at Dr. Gill's office are friendly, courteous, effecient, organized most of all, made me feel good about what I was choosing to do. Dr. Gill has a very soft demeanor and explains what he will do during the procedure. I like that fact that he follows up with his patients for a full year. I wish more doctors were as compassionate as he is. The surgery went well and I feel I am doing great. I was prepared for the surgery and post surgery care as well as I could be. I was very skeptical about having the procedure as I wanted the results but not the surgery. Now I am glad I followed through with the procedure and I feel great. The recovery has taken a little longer than I thought but is worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Gill and his staff for any plastic surgery anyone is looking to do. I have already thought of doing one other procedure in the future since this procedure has done well.

|  Would do it all over again!  |  show details
by Michelle Lina on Apr 29th, 2013

I went to Dr. Gill based on his reviews and I couldn't be more happier! I am extremely happy with the results of my breast augmentation (from A to C/D cup). This was my first surgery. The recovery was not bad at all. The first few days I needed help because you can't push or pull a lot and I had to have help with my first shower afterwards because it was easier to have someone else wash my hair since you can't hold your arms all the way up. But none of it was bad. I only needed the pain medicine 3 days. I would do it all over again - no regrets only happiness. :-) Dr. Gill and his staff are! Up to surgery I had questions come up and Melissa always found time to answer my questions.

|  Breast implant  |  show details
by Sophia m on Mar 25th, 2013

Dr Paul is a very sincere and and honest man,he is very caring with experience,I did my breast Implant,and the result is beautiful,all my friends loves it,and they all said they will use him for any surgery or implants,his prices are reasonable but the most important thing is that you're getting a good result, I will always use him for any further surgery,no doubt about it.i am proud to recommend him to anyone.

|  I survived Breast Cancer!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2012

Dr.Gill was recommended to me by my surgeon that performed a double mastectomy. I knew immediately that I would want reconstruction with Dr.Gill.I decided to have the Diep Flap procedure. It was a long journey to completion, but he and his staff were wonderful with me. He has always been honest, calm, and described everything in detail. If I ever had a question, I could call and get an answer right away. It's great to feel feminine after crazy Breast Cancer.I appreciate his expertice and highly recommend him.

Aug 14th, 2012

Everything was great. I was impressed with the office, care, and price for my procedure. Something that would have been more heloful to me is that in the information packet they could give customer experiences/comments on how and what they felt in the days & weeks after the procedure so that it would cut down on the questions that go on in your head. Like the sensations, pains, tiredness level, moods, etc....this would help a lot. Days 2, 3, & 4 were the worst for me. I think that having the follow up a week after is good, but then no follow up for 4 weeks after kind of leaves you hanging and wondering if things are progressing like they should. I know they say you can call anytime, but if there was a sort of checklist of feelings, sensations, and maybe even pictures of progress of each day that would be very very helpful to conpare to while healing. Also knowing that every person heals differently maybe a follow up at one week, 3 weeks, and 6 weeks would work better? Then at 6 months. Dr. Gill is very warm, nice, professional, and does great work!

|  Miracle in Montgomery  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Gill is professional and talented with double board certifications. He has a history of schooling and training that in itself is truly amazing.I am the mother of four girls which are grown. I have always dreamed of having a tummy tuck. I do not remember the last time I let anyone see my stomach. The area was hands off for my husband. Buying loose clothes and spanks just to hide my insecurities was essential to remotely look good. I wanted to feel like an attractive woman again for me and my husband.....mostly me. I also had eyelid surgery at the same time and I can see like I use too and looks great not to mention that I can wear eye shadow again!!My body looks amazing and believe me when I say "Dr. Gill is so talented"!! His staff is equally as professional and really interested in you as Dr. Gill is!!!!!Email questions to kgturner01@yahoo.com. I will be glad to help in any way.

|  Caring Professional Surgeon and His Staff!!!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Gill and his staff have been highly professional and caring during this season of my life where I was diagnosed with breast cancer and needed a mastectomy. He and his staff, from the first meeting, helped me feel at ease and answered all my questions about reconstruction options. His staff took care of coordinating with the hospital, the other surgeons,and the insurance company superbly. At his office, I always felt like I was their only patient since they take such a personalized approach to patient/staff relationships. I'm 4 weeks post-op and am very happy at the way Dr. Gill cared for me in the hospital, answered my family's questions while I was still sedated, and how he came to visit and encourage me each day. I am very happy with the care I have received so far from Dr. Gill and his staff. Pamela C.

|  Best decision I ever made in a doctor  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I was a nervous wreck trying to find a doctor to perform the operation that I had been wanting for years, but as soon as I walked into Dr. Gills office- I knew I had found the doctor I was looking for. Between the atmosphere and the staff, I immediately felt comfortable. Dr. Gill listened to what I wanted, gave me his recommendation and then explained everything in detail. My surgery was perfectly executed and post-surgery was just as I was told. I have never had to wait in a crowded office for my appointments and have never had such great after-care. Dr. Gill is very personable, which is rare now days. I could never have expected a better outcome that what I received. I strongly recommend Dr. Gill and his staff and I will definitely be back!

|  If you want the very best....  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr Gill is a wonderful plastic surgeon. After dramatic weight loss he worked nothing short of a miracle with body contouring. I highly recommend Dr.Gill and his staff. They have treated me so well. I have had 2 procedures with Dr. Gill and have been extremely pleased with the amazing results.

Sep 1st, 2011

I have really appreciated the care and professionalism by Dr. Gill and his office staff. They have helped me feel whole again after breast cancer. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I brag about them to everyone.

Aug 4th, 2011

I had a breast implant done by dr gill and i was please with my result,he is very experinced and he is caring together with his staffs, i will be very glad to recommed him to friends and family members.

|  i look 10 years younger!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

First, I was able to attain an appointment with in the same wk. Which was the first thing that I was excited about. Having a wrinkle that went all the way across my forehead was making me not even want to put make up on.It was so frustrating, because all i could think about was my mom saying when I was younger, "don't make that face, it's going to stay that way" well, I do express alot of emotions through my face, and it's showing. I'm 30, but felt way older because of this wrinkle. I don't smoke or lay out in the sun, it's just like that. I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!It was so deep I didn't know whether BOTOX would fix it. During my appointment with Dr.Gill he assured me it was going to be no problem. He did the injections, and told me it would take about a wk to see the results. If i needed anything to call him, no matter what.(which i thought was really nice). Not alot of doctors say that. The next day upon waking up, I was SO HAPPY!...i could already tell a difference, I knew that it worked on other people, but because of the depth of my wrinkle, I honestly didn't know if it would totally go away. Two days later, you couldn't even tell I had a line there before. I LOVE IT!...i went out to eat with some of my friends, and they all IMMEDIATELY COULD TELL!...my 11 year old was even like, "wow!..that "stuff" really worked!...your line on your forehead is GONE!" and she can be brutally honest:) I LOVE IT! DEF. GOING BACK!his staff, is too nice too:)!they went the extra mile, with some problems I was having that day:)..(that had nothing to do with me being there)...yet they still helped:)!!!!!!thank you Dr. Gill and staff!!!!!!

|  Dr. Gill is my Angel here on earth  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

Over the past 15 years I have watched so many people in my family and long time friends that I have known lost their lives to cancer and the devastating things that came with it also effected their loved ones. About 2.5 years ago I had my first mammogram in about 10 years...not a good thing. They found a lump. I immediately had a sugeon and that surgeon introduced me to Dr. Gill. I have had many doctors throughout this experience of growth in my LIFE...yes, I am a survivor!! My BEST doctor of all is Dr. Gill....when I met him he assured me that "WE" would get thru this and "I" would be a survivor. He never forgot about me, he always checked on me (did not matter time or day of the week), he did research and had discussions with many other doctors so that he could be the best he could be for ME!!! I love him and his staff like they are my own family. When Dr. Gill told me that "We" would get thru this...he meant every word of that promise to me. I would never recommend any doctor over him, he does awesome work, he has an amazing bedside manner and he is very giving and caring for his patients - not because they are his patients but because he actually cares about his patients. I am a survivor and I owe so much of my survival to Dr. Gill not allowing me to get down and give up. God brought him to me in one of the biggest hurdles in my life and because of it, I am still here...THANK YOU GOD for Dr. Gill.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

I am so thrilled with the outcome of my breast reduction and tummy tuck!! Dr Gill did a fabulous job!He and the entire staff are very caring and are there anytime to answer any question. I was very nervous about having surgery for the first time,however,I am soo glad I did. I recommend Dr. Gill to everyone because he does great work!

Jan 29th, 2011

DR Gill knows his work,my experince with him and his staff is very good,i feel as if i've known him for a long time.my surgery went well and am recovery well,i can't wait to have another surgery done by him.i trust this guy.

|  Awesome Experience  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

From the initial consultation, until the "finished" look, Dr. Gill along with his staff could not have made me feel more comfortable or important. Every aspect was handled with professionalism, and when I did have questions I personally got calls from Dr. Gill (not common anymore) to discuss all my concerns. I would recommend him to anyone even considering having plastic surgery done. Thank you so much for all you did for me!

|  Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

I was very nervous getting the breast reduction. I was concerned about the shape, size and being even.I explaned what I did not want and he listened. They turned out beautiful, I love the new girls! Tummy Tuck turned out great. He did a great job. Before choosing Dr. Gill, I went to several other doctors for a consultation. Their bedside manner was HORRIBLE! Dr. Gill was very patient and wants to make sure you are comfortable and understand his advice. He is always prompt with his appointments and hospital procedures. The nurses at the hospital said he is always on time! As far as the staff, they are so wonderful. It feels like a mini reunion when you come in! :)

|  Excellent Facelift Surgeon in Houston  |  show details
by dsmith198023 at Citysearch on Aug 14th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had several friends over the last year undergo facelift surgery by Dr. Paul Gill. I was extremely impressed by his results and decided to schedule a consultation this past summer. I was amazed by his calm and gentle bedside manner as well as his amazing staff. His beforeafter photos were very natural and elegant. I decided to undergo a full facelift and could not be happier. This doctor goes the extra mile when it comes to pre and postoperative care. He called to check on me frequently and personally saw me at each postoperative visit. This man has a gift. I recommend him highly to anyone seeking plastic surgery.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I love my flat tummy!!!!  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2010

Thank you Dr. Gill, you have surpassed all my expectations from start to finish. I recommend you highly to anyone seeking plastic surgery!!!

Jan 2nd, 2010

excellent bedside manners. exceeded my expectations by far!!! I am thrilled by my facelift!! I highly recommend Dr. Gill to all patients seeking cosmetic plastic surgery.

> > > > Patient Reviews