Dr. Paul Gill MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Spring, TX

March 11th, 2017
Not professional
Condescending, just plain rude, and refuses to answer any questions at all regarding his medical background. His reply. "I'm not a used car salesman," Some knowledge, communication, and professionalism is not too much to ask when you are about to experience major surgery (lower body lift). Especially for a large sum of money out of pocket.

June 1st, 2016
Excellent service and care

October 26th, 2015
Life Changing!
Truly life changing! Wonderful Surgeon that truly cares about his patients. My only regret is not doing this sooner!

August 25th, 2015
Highly recommend!
Dr. Gill and his staff are truly amazing! I am extremely happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Personal follow up calls, minimal wait times at the office, knowledgable staff who made me feel 100% comfortable with my decision.. Gill plastic surgery truly exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and/or recommend the team to my family and friends!

March 19th, 2015
Wonderful doctor and staff.

February 24th, 2015
Great Results!!!
Dr. Gill performed my facelift (my pics are on his website) he met my expectations and when I do my tummy tuck I will only use him.

February 16th, 2015
possible surgery
consultation only, pending decision on surgery - his staff was pleasant in the door. Dr Gill's bedside manner was friendly. unable to tell you about his work just yet

March 3rd, 2014
Reconstructive surgery after weight loss
Dr. Gill and his staff are very professional. The entire process went extremely smooth. Both doctor and staff were patient, accommodating, thorough, and efficient. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gill.

November 6th, 2013
Attorney
I could not be more happy with my results! Dr. Gill is a miracle worker and I heard it for years from my friends but never had the courage to go in for a appt. I am so glad I did!! I feel 21 again after 3 children and 25 yrs of marriage.

August 21st, 2013
Tummy Tuck
For years I have wanted to get a tummy tuck but personal health issues seemed to get in the way. This year started out rough but as the year went by, I found that I finally had an opportunity to explore the possibilities of a tummy tuck. I was unsure how to go about finding a competent plastic surgeon. I have had several friends recommend different doctors but no 2 people had the same reference or experience. I started researching the procedure and local doctors on the internet. I saw Dr. Gill's advertisement in a local magazine and researched his experience and reviews. After long consideration, I decided to make an appointment for a consultation and was glad I did. The staff at Dr. Gill's office are friendly, courteous, effecient, organized most of all, made me feel good about what I was choosing to do. Dr. Gill has a very soft demeanor and explains what he will do during the procedure. I like that fact that he follows up with his patients for a full year. I wish more doctors were as compassionate as he is. The surgery went well and I feel I am doing great. I was prepared for the surgery and post surgery care as well as I could be. I was very skeptical about having the procedure as I wanted the results but not the surgery. Now I am glad I followed through with the procedure and I feel great. The recovery has taken a little longer than I thought but is worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Gill and his staff for any plastic surgery anyone is looking to do. I have already thought of doing one other procedure in the future since this procedure has done well.

April 29th, 2013
Would do it all over again!
I went to Dr. Gill based on his reviews and I couldn't be more happier! I am extremely happy with the results of my breast augmentation (from A to C/D cup). This was my first surgery. The recovery was not bad at all. The first few days I needed help because you can't push or pull a lot and I had to have help with my first shower afterwards because it was easier to have someone else wash my hair since you can't hold your arms all the way up. But none of it was bad. I only needed the pain medicine 3 days. I would do it all over again - no regrets only happiness. :-) Dr. Gill and his staff are! Up to surgery I had questions come up and Melissa always found time to answer my questions.

March 25th, 2013
Breast implant
Dr Paul is a very sincere and and honest man,he is very caring with experience,I did my breast Implant,and the result is beautiful,all my friends loves it,and they all said they will use him for any surgery or implants,his prices are reasonable but the most important thing is that you're getting a good result, I will always use him for any further surgery,no doubt about it.i am proud to recommend him to anyone.