Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 6th, 2016

I HAVE KNOWN DR GLASSMAN FOR MANY YEARS, HE HAS TREATED OUR ENTIRE FAMILY. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR, VERY CARING AND ALWAYS ON POINT. I WOULD ALWAYS REFER OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. HE IS DEDICATED TO HIS PROFESSION. WE LOVE HIM.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Mar 10th, 2012

This is one of the best doctors around. He is really smart and will diagnose you when other doctors haven't been able to. I saw 5 doctors who all didn't know what was wrong with me, and finally i was tired of it, and I went to see Dr. Glassman. He immediately knew.He is very friendly, kind, and generous to his patients. He is funny too. Love Dr. Glassman!

just remember this warning when you calll this doctor! show details just remember this warning when you calll this doctor!
Jul 17th, 2011

he came to my room and charged me over $3000 in cash and i am still waiting for my medical report! he was only in the room for 5 minutes! he was rude and arroant! becareful of this doctor and check his medical lisence

Doctor's Response

This is 100% false. I only charge 375.00$ for a house call. I'm Dr.Paul Glassman and all of these allegations are false made by an anonymous person.