Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 27th, 2013

pompous and drug dealer

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Mar 10th, 2012

This is one of the best doctors around. He is really smart and will diagnose you when other doctors haven't been able to. I saw 5 doctors who all didn't know what was wrong with me, and finally i was tired of it, and I went to see Dr. Glassman. He immediately knew.He is very friendly, kind, and generous to his patients. He is funny too. Love Dr. Glassman!

just remember this warning when you calll this doctor! show details just remember this warning when you calll this doctor!
Jul 17th, 2011

he came to my room and charged me over $3000 in cash and i am still waiting for my medical report! he was only in the room for 5 minutes! he was rude and arroant! becareful of this doctor and check his medical lisence

Doctor's Response

This is 100% false. I only charge 375.00$ for a house call. I'm Dr.Paul Glassman and all of these allegations are false made by an anonymous person.

Very Rude and Unprofessional show details Very Rude and Unprofessional
Jul 13th, 2011

Dr. Glassman took a very long time to come to my hotel room at the Trump International in Sunny Isles. For the money that I paid he should have stayed at least 30 minutes not the 5 minutes for a simple check up (over $800). I wondered if he is a real doctor with a real medical license. Please be careful when calling this man because he will rob you clean and you will have no idea. He also smelt like alcohol.

Doctor's Response

I'm Dr.Paul Glassman and all of these allegations are fale made by an anonymous person.