A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jackson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Southgate Jackson MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Paul Jackson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Jackson practices Neurological Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.