A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Jackson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Jackson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Jackson practice?
Dr. Paul Jackson practices Neurological Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.