Dr. Paul Kenyon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Kenyon?

Horrible Experience

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. Kenyon's xray equipment was antiquated & I had to climb a step ladder to have my knee xrayed. Although they took 2 xrays he only looked very quickly at 1 of them & pronounced that I had arthritis. I told him I've had arthritis for years & know how that feels. Explained I had injured my knee but he ignored me. He was unnecessarily rough when he checked where it hurt. Then he gave me a shot that had absolutely no effect on me. Went to a real dr, had MRI & was diagnosed with a torn meniscus.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kenyon did fix my shoulder very well and for that I am grateful. But his bedside manner, post-op care and concern for me after the surgery was awful. He did not perform a MRI prior to my surgery so was surprised by the fact that I had a full tear vs. a partial tear which led to a long surgery. He barely spoke to my family after because he was running late and he did not explain to anyone what he did to me. I was in severe pain and he did not take care of me; he yelled at me for calling him after hours and told me to go to the ER or call my PCP for pain medications. I did end up in the ER after continually vomiting from the pain for 6 hours; Dr Kenyon still would not help me so the ER staff followed up with my PCP. He had the audacity to tell me that I had a drug problem when I came to get my stitches out; a person with a "drug problem" does not throw up from pain- they take the pain drugs and run out. I did not take anymore than prescribed which is why I kept asking him for help which he would not give to me. Why he thought my PCP would give me pain medications when he was my surgeon is the question; don't addicts go to more than one doctor to get more medications? Dr Kenyon would not help me post-surgery in ANY WAY and he needed to be there for me.

injured factory worker

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I feel like as soon as he received pay for surgery he was done with me. I have been unable to walk without a walker and still use a wheelchair for any distance for a year after he said to me " get a cane or crutch and get up and go to work. Turns out I had other injuries and still have other surgeries to go thru. Talked a good game on first visit, but could care less about results.

Well worth the wait

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

While the wait to see Dr. Kenyon is long, seeing him and having him handle my injuries has been well worth the wait. He saved me from a doctor who wantred to fuse my ankle and is currently working with me on a broken elbow.

Posted on October 11th, 2017