Ophthalmologists
Video profile
55 Dorrance St
1st Floor
Providence, RI 02903
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bad refractive surgeon  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I had a horrible refractive laser surgery experience with this doctor, and I question whether he made the treatment decisions having his patient's - mine - best interest in mind. As an outcome of the surgery performed by Paul, my vision indoors is blurry, I see ghosting images (under indoor lighting),and I see starbursts off the streetlight reflections of car fenders. Koch Eye Associates stated that these effects are normal side effects of the treatment, and refused to diagnose lest treat them (I paid to a different practice to get my eyes scanned to find out that my corneas were not reshaped properly). To add insult to injury, only after the surgery I was told that I was a borderline candidate. But, evidently, Koch Eye Associates consider my result great because I can read the 20/20 line on the table. Hence, I am probably even included into their "success" statistics - even though I consider my surgery botched.

|  Great place  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This practice is very friendly and helpful. The doctors have a great sense of humor and are always knowledgeable.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Koch Paul S Md - Koch Eye Assoc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Our family has been going to Koch Eye for over 20 years. They have great service and wonderful doctors for all of you eye care needs. Dr. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com