Dr. Paul Koch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Koch?

June 11th, 2017

"A corporation on scrubs"

I supposed people who go into Medicine have empathy. How naive was I! If you want to be the means to an end, by all means, go to "Doctor" Koch.

June 13th, 2012

Bad refractive surgeon

I had a horrible refractive laser surgery experience with this doctor, and I question whether he made the treatment decisions having his patient's - mine - best interest in mind. As an outcome of the surgery performed by Paul, my vision indoors is blurry, I see ghosting images (under indoor lighting),and I see starbursts off the streetlight reflections of car fenders. Koch Eye Associates stated that these effects are normal side effects of the treatment, and refused to diagnose lest treat them (I paid to a different practice to get my eyes scanned to find out that my corneas were not reshaped properly). To add insult to injury, only after the surgery I was told that I was a borderline candidate. But, evidently, Koch Eye Associates consider my result great because I can read the 20/20 line on the table. Hence, I am probably even included into their "success" statistics - even though I consider my surgery botched.

June 27th, 2016