A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sung-Chul Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.