A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Sung-Chul Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.