Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Lee
Dr. Paul Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, WV. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital and St Mary's Medical Center. Dr. Lee has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.
Dr. Jessica Granger
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Huntington, WV 0 mi
Dr. Joseph Assaley
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Huntington, WV 0 mi29
Dr. Subhash Kumar
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Huntington, WV 0.06 mi46