A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Lin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Lin practice?
- Dr. Paul Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Orthopedic Surgeons.