A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Matz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Matz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Matz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Matz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Matz practice?
Dr. Paul Matz practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.