A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Matz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Matz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Matz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ambulatory Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Matz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Steven Matz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Matz practice?
- Dr. Paul Matz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Matz practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.