A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Mueller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Stephen Mueller MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Paul Mueller has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Mueller practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists.