Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Porter Jr
Dr. Paul Porter Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Porter is affiliated with Landmark Medical Center-Woonsocket Unit, Baystate Medical Center and Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Porter Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Porter Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Barry Sharaf
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Providence, RI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Jacqueline Michaud
Providence, RI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Whitney Fisher
Providence, RI 0.01 mi10