A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rider, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rider graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hosp & Healthcare Svcs, Richmond, In
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Rider practice?
Dr. Paul Rider practices Pediatrics near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Pediatricians.