A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sandhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Sandhu practice?
Dr. Paul Sandhu practices Surgery near Coffeyville, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Cherryvale, KS.
See Coffeyville Surgeons.