Learn more about Dr. Paul Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Shapiro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Shapiro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Paul Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Shapiro practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons and Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons.