Learn more about Dr. Paul Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Shapiro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Shapiro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Paul Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Shapiro practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Southfield Surgeons.