Dr. Paul Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Shapiro?

Sorry your surgery didnt work

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Just awful had to redo the first surgery

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2017

Dr. Shapiro fixed a torn rotator cuff. Great job!! Diagnosed me and got it done in 2014. Went to him 8/2017 after wasting time somewhere else and he treated my swollen hands and wrist. He could have made me come back or did nothing like this other idiot Dr. I went to, but he didn't. He did more than I expected and today I can open doors, clean myself properly, do my job at work, no pain meds or braces. Glad I found him. Great Doctor!!

Great surgeon horrible bedside

Posted on July 25th, 2017

When something isn't quite right post surgery, don't expect him to believe you until the proof is undeniably in his face in the form of test results.

Finger Surgery

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I injured my finger during a softball game and thought it was jammed. I waited two weeks to be seen by a doctor. I understand I had scar tissue built up during that time. I was seen in the emergency room at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, MI. They tried to reset it and advised me to have surgery as soon as possible. I had surgery just two days later with Dr. Shapiro. He decided the best method would be to put two screws in the area that needed repair and to do PT after surgery. After surgery I started PT 3x/week for a little over 12 weeks with little progress. Dr. Shapiro is suggesting I may need to take the screws out and do a join replacement instead. I want to heal so I am open to ideas, as well as a second opinion. I am 11 months out of surgery and my knuckle is still very much enlarge, I cannot make a closed fist, it is painful, and the finger is useless.

Very good doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2017

He's a top notch doc. Very good.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Performed a difficult surgery that restored use of my hand.

Shoulder And finger

Posted on November 30th, 2015

This dr is a very good dr fun to talk to him very expert he did a very good job for my shoulder And now he did an outstanding job for my finger after was injerd So far I am happy with booth operation I do recommend this Dr Nice and smart dr Thank you dr poul

dec 2014

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Long waiting lm not happy with my hand surgery l had trigger finger

Does not "LISTEN" to his patient

Posted on April 28th, 2015

This guy is a total DIVA. He has the GOD syndrome, He knows it all and the patient and even others don't. After having rotator cuff surgery, I told him many times I heard and felt (Grinding) in my shoulder. He said it was nothing and never even took an x-ray. I went thru 8 weeks of physical therapy by his direction and even the Physical Therapist called and told him I was no where close to getting where I should be and there was something wrong. He just said He's fine. Well after this I went and got a MRI done on my shoulder and it revealed it was still torn and full of fluid. I was recommended to a BETTER DOCTOR and upon giving him my MRI and he took several x-rays he found that not only was my rotator cuff still torn but now I need a total shoulder replacement because this full of himself doctor who doesn't listen to his patients. He didn't investigate further into my complaint of the noise and grinding in my shoulder.

Worst Person I've Ever Met

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Rude, condescending arrogant. No PT recommended after joint replacement. I'm left with chronic pain.

Save yourself the time, do not see Dr. Paul Shapiro

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Never going back.

stay away

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

he was a very rude did not listen to me when I told him there was still something wrong in my shoulder told me he fixed me and I needed to get over myself told me I was the first person in his entire surgeon history to tell him he didn't fix me I transferred to lansing to michael austin who is awesome but does have a long wait but well worth the wait after 2 more shoulder surgeries to repair the damage in my shoulder that dr. shapiro had missed so apparently I was glad I didn't listen to him and get over myself