A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wheeler is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wheeler, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wheeler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Saurel Wheeler MD is a male Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Paul Wheeler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wheeler practices Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.