A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wheeler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wheeler, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wheeler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Saurel Wheeler MD is a male Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Paul Wheeler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wheeler practices Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Radiologists.