A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Saadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Saadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saadi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dominic Saadi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Saadi practice?
- Dr. Paul Saadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Saadi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.