A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Saadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Saadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadi
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Saadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saadi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dominic Saadi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Saadi practice?
- Dr. Paul Saadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Saadi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.