Learn more about Dr. Paul Saadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Saadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saadi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dominic Saadi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Saadi practice?
- Dr. Paul Saadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Saadi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.