A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sabini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sabini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sabini, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabini graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Sabini MD and FACS is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Sabini practice?
- Dr. Paul Sabini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sabini practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Newark, DE.
See Newark Otolaryngologists, Newark Surgeons, and Newark Plastic Surgeons.