A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Saconn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saconn graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Saconn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Saconn DO and MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Saconn practice?
- Dr. Paul Saconn has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Saconn practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Radiologists.