A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sakiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sakiewicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sakiewicz, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakiewicz graduated from Karl-Franzens Universitat Graz.
Dr. Sakiewicz has 27 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Sakiewicz MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Sakiewicz practice?
- Dr. Paul Sakiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Sakiewicz practices Nephrology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Nephrologists.