Overall Review

4.7

November 2nd, 2016
Great Doctor but ...
Doctor Saladino is an excellent doctor but it is so hard to get an appointment with him now. I had an abscess in my mouth and needed antibiotics right away and was told the next available appointment with him is in 6 weeks! It may be his staff because I know that dr saladino would have seen me right away.. i can't complain though i am 88 years old and I know in part I have lived this long because of this man. once I was having chest pain and the cardiologist was dismissive and thought I was having chest pain because of anxiety, any way I went to see Dr Saladino and he admitted me to the hospital and turns out i was having a heart attack and had to go to Vasar hospital immediately for surgery ... so dr saladino saved my life. i am thankful...just wish it was easier to see him.. i would highly recommend him, but again getting to see him is hard.. I know its not his fault...

August 27th, 2016
what makes a good doctor
I was just surfing the web wen I came across this.. . I have been a patient of dr.'s for a very long time even before his beard turned white! I can only say that he has become more wise, patient and compassionate with each passing year. I LOVE MY DOCTOR AND Highly recommend him!!!!

May 31st, 2016
helped me get off of drugs
I owe my life to this man. he got me off drugs and got my kids back i was really in bad shape, homeless, lost my job, had over 100$ cocaine and heroin habit and with his help and the help of my groups/sponser I have been sober and clean for over 3 months ... also through out this whole process Dr saladino found a murmur (was never told that by the many many doctors I have seen in the area) and turns out I have a damaged heart valve that I am now on medication for because of him.

June 27th, 2014
Excellent experience!
Moved to the area from Rockland. Was recommended to Dr. Saladino by a good friend. It was easy to make an appointment (though phone lines were busy at first); on day of appointment office is clean, staff professional and friendly. His waiting room was full. I Was waiting about 15 minutes in the waiting room until I was triaged by a medical assistant and then a nurse. Met Dr Saladino and I liked him instantly. He made eye contact and appeared to be really listening to me. He spent a solid 25 minutes with me and discussed a number of issues relating to my health including preventative medicine. He is thorough. and more importantly I did not feel rushed. He appears to have an excellent bed side manner and personable as well. I like his direct approach and he does not talk down to you. Overall an excellent experience. I think I have found my new doctor!

August 10th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Saladino's for just over 10 years. I have nothing but nice things to say about him. I would never see another doctor. He is very caring and understands any and all concerns you may have. He diagnosed me with a health condition and has been amazing in helping me stay well. Getting an appointment is easy. Sometimes if I need an appointment that same day and can't be seen by him, he has two associates who are very nice. Also, they work with my work schedule so my appointments can be made late in the day. Wait time isn't bad. Office staff is helpful.

May 8th, 2012
I have been Dr. Saladino's patient since 2008 and watched the practice grow. There have been some times when the office staff was poor but I always received quality care. My latest visit found the a change in some office staff and it's much improved. Wait time is down. Glad to see Diana is still working there--she has a very nice manner with the older patients. I appreciated the special attention the staff gave to my personal circumstances. Dr. Saladino takes great care to ensure I always have what I need before I leave his office. Highly recommend.

January 13th, 2012
One of the best doctors
He is very careing looks after you when your down and out

July 29th, 2011
Compassion, Accuracy, & Gentle
Let me begin by saying that as a seasoned patient, Dr. Saladino is one of the best doctors I have seen. He is concerned and very good at what he does. While waiting time can be an issue, it's not different from any other medical office. The office is pleasant and well decorated, so at least it looks pretty while you wait. He sees many patients, so the high opinion that I have of Dr. Saladino is obviously shared by others. Bottom line, a great knowledgeable and caring man, and I would highly recommend him to those seeking medical care.

May 29th, 2011
Thankful to have found him!
zDr. Saladino is a superb diagnostician .. He diagnosed my disease and saved my life...I am thankful to him because I am able to be alive for my children and grandchildren, all thanks (and praise) to him... what else can be said...office staff, appointment time, etc is all trivial and unimportant..in the end its the doctor...although the mumerous times that I have been to his office I have never had a problem with staff or appointment. Everyo9ne there have been professional and courteous...thank you Dr. Saladino!

May 20th, 2011
Dr Salidino is a wonderful man, however getting an appointment with him has become almost impossible, the office staff has a habit of scheduling appointments with his co-workers before him, no matter who you request. As a doctor he is kind caring and accurate, the is always a long wait at the office, but that again comes back to the less than functional office staff.

March 13th, 2011
Professional, kind and caring!
I agree with everyone's reviews (except for the one negative review).The only patients that Dr. Saladino doesn't accept are drug addicts looking for pain medication ... Other than that Dr. Saladino is personable, kind and thorough...he gives his personal cellphone to patients !! Also he goes to the hospital to visit his patients and alot of MD's aren't doing that anymore. He is my doctor, my husbands doctor and he cares for my mother and father in law ... A good man and a great doctor...

January 8th, 2011
Very happy with Dr. Saladino
I'm very happy with Dr Saladino. His manner made me feel comfortable almost immediately. He was very thorough, knowledgeable and communicates information nicely. I was not rushed through the appointment and felt well taken care off. The office was also very kind and attentive. It is a busy office, but that probably speaks his popularity.