A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Salcido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Salcido is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Salcido, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcido graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Salcido has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Salcido MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Salcido practice?
- Dr. Paul Salcido has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Salcido practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.