A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Saleeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Saleeb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Saleeb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleeb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Saleeb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Girgis Saleeb MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Saleeb practice?
- Dr. Paul Saleeb has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Saleeb practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.