Dr. Paul Salinas MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Salinas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salinas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Salinas practice?
Dr. Paul Salinas practices Neurology, Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Frisco Neurologists, Frisco Neurological Surgeons, Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons, and Frisco Surgeons.