A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Salinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salinas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salinas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Salinas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Salinas MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Salinas practice?
- Dr. Paul Salinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Salinas practices Neurological Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Neurological Surgeons.