A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Salinas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Salinas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Salinas MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Salinas practice?
- Dr. Paul Salinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Salinas practices Neurological Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.