Learn more about Dr. Paul Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Salinas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Salinas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salinas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Salinas practice?
Dr. Paul Salinas practices Neurological Surgery near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Frisco Neurological Surgeons.