Learn more about Dr. Paul Clarke Salmonsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Clarke Salmonsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke Salmonsen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Salmonsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Clarke Salmonsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke Salmonsen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Clarke Salmonsen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Clarke Salmonsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Clarke Salmonsen practice?
- Dr. Paul Clarke Salmonsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Clarke Salmonsen practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.