Dr. Paul Saluan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 30th, 2015
Outstanding experience. Dr. Saluan was available and attentive. No problems after surgery.

November 5th, 2015
Patient
I could not disagree more. He is down to earth, incredibly competent and caring. Dr. Saluan is an excellent Doctor. Im a 19 y/o male who had a serious multi-ligament tear. He performed a complex surgery and ligament transplant. His bedside manner was superb. My surgery thus far has been a success and the incisions are nearly flawless. I highly recommend Dr. Saluan, particulary for kids and young adults. And thanks to CC head of Cardiology for recommending him.

January 8th, 2015
The ONLY doctor to go to for knee surgery
My son tore his ACL at 17 during a basketball game. Dr. Saluan was his surgeon and the experience could not have been more positive--from his P.A. Jenny (wonderful) to the post op therapy at CCF Strongsville. This man knows his stuff and I was comfortable my son was in the right hands.

October 3rd, 2013
Arrogant-Unprofessional
I was refered to see this man from another doctor that I trust, Dr. Dennis Davis. My problem was too extensive for Dr Davis (who is not a surgeon) but Dr Saluan is. The problem I was seeing him for is damage from a tramuatic injury when i was 6 years old ( I am in my early 30s now). Out of all of the doctors I have seen for all of my medical problems (i have many) , this is hands down the most arrogant physican I have ever encountered. He was more interested in talking with another male employee (who was a large heavy weight man, very short hair). Instead of taking the time to read ANYTHING at all in my medical file pertaining to my previous history, he started to ask me questions that were not relevant to the issue at all. He disregarded and clearly ignored every thing i said to him, including what town i live in. He asked me that same question 2 times in the 6 minutes he spent demeaning me. When i started to try and ask a few quick questions he shut me off and left the room, the female RN who was there was very attentive that i was upset and for a good reason, after she had witnessed his behavior while with me. The procedures and treatment he issued to me were many steps in reverse than what i was currently at with my problems. Unless you are an italian male that is wealthy and is a very sucessful sports player, avoid this doc , there are many other options . Just take a look at the guys picture, looks pretty smug, doesnt it?