A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Salzberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Salzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Salzberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salzberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Salzberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Salzberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Salzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Salzberg practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Callicoon, NY.
See Callicoon Family Physicians and Callicoon Geriatric Doctors.