A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Sanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Sanford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sanford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bryant Sanford MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Paul Sanford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Sanford practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists.