Dr. Paul Sansone Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paul Sansone?

My experience. My pain. My outcome.

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I would like say that Dr. Sansone in my opinion is very very kind and I felt so relaxed in his office and well as the procedure I had at APD. He discussed the procedure with me and I knew exactly what was going on. I must say his personality is genuine and he makes you feel like you are the only one he is talking too. His staff very professional but compassionate as well. I would highly recommend anyone who is in pain and feel discouraged to seek him for there pain management. Thank you so so much Dr. Sansone.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.