Dr. Paul Sansone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Sansone?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Paul Sansone?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 1st, 2013

My experience. My pain. My outcome.

I would like say that Dr. Sansone in my opinion is very very kind and I felt so relaxed in his office and well as the procedure I had at APD. He discussed the procedure with me and I knew exactly what was going on. I must say his personality is genuine and he makes you feel like you are the only one he is talking too. His staff very professional but compassionate as well. I would highly recommend anyone who is in pain and feel discouraged to seek him for there pain management. Thank you so so much Dr. Sansone.

June 5th, 2017

March 6th, 2015

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.