A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Santolucito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Santolucito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santolucito
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santolucito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Santolucito, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santolucito graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santolucito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Santolucito MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Santolucito practice?
- Dr. Paul Santolucito has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Santolucito practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charlton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Spencer, MA.
See Charlton Cardiologists.